Jun 25, 2016

[Sponsor] Klenspop - Ellen Panda blue


Hi dollies! New sponsor review today! Klenspop kindly sent me a pair of circle lenses. So here is my 100% honest review.


The packaging is cute and compact, with a cool "comics" look. With the lenses, you also find in the box a lens case and plastic tweezers.



DESIGN

Klenspop sent me Ellen Panda blue design. It's a light blue, not very opaque. Which means it looks quite natural on my eyes, but not very bright. From close, it looks dark blue because of my hazelnut eyes. And from afar, it seems greyish. I like this color, even though I wanted something brighter and lighter.


DIA
14mm
Graphic DIA
13.7mm
BC
8.6mm
Using Period
6 months
Water Content
38%
Power
0.00~-5.00 (0.25Step)
There are no -0.25, -0.75 
Manufacturer
LENSPOP
Origin
KOREA




ENLARGEMENT

The graphic diameter for these lenses is 13,7mm, which is not bad. They enlarge the eye without looking freaky and are great for gyaru makeup!



COMFORT

Nothing to say about that, they are easy to use, easy to apply and very comfortable! What else?




Do you like these circle lenses? You can buy them here and discover a lot of cute design! And I also have a discount code for my dear readers!!! Enter this code on your shopping cart :


See you soon guys! xoxo


2 comments:

Lizzie Bee said...

Oh my gosh those lens are super pretty! <3

Ly Kitsune said...

@Lizzie <3 : They are! Even if it's not my favourite design! xoxo