Sep 24, 2010

Liz Lisa a/w '10 collection + outfit of the day

Hi babes! I want to show you some fashion inspiration for this winter...

LIZ LISA
I recently discover this japanese brand and I felt in love with it!! So romantic! (*o*) This season, the fashion code is "happy gyptic" : folk and flower paterns, fake fur and brown, ivory and soft pink colours!

Liz Lisa staff girls also have style!

 

 
(love the pink fur boots!)



This dress is gorgeous! If I had enought money, I would like it in ivory (and look at the cute charm on the back!).

And this is my actual laptop wallpaper : click to get it!




 And my simple outfit for tonight : I'm going to eat some tapas with my honey's friends and then go to a bar where the drinks' price evolve depending on what the customers buy. It's a wallstreet bar!^^
 (sorry bad pics! It was dark :/)
Dress : H&M
Wedge High boots : Guess
Belt : Guess

That's all for today! See you soon gals!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Awww, Liz Lisa clothes are SO cute !! And romantic, you're right ! I lOve !
You're nice honey, I hope you had fun !
Lot of kisses